(note, this is meant to be a funny post, not a whiny one. I hope it doesn't come across too whiny.)
This morning when I arrived at work, there was a post-it on my door which led me on a little scavenger hunt of sorts. I went to see MH, who told me the boss had asked for 2 copies of the blank cast list by the end of class. I knew I had already given it to him, but could not remember when. Then, when I printed, I saw the date on the document. January 11. That's funny: he was in such a hurry to get a blank cast list right after the layoff, but he wouldn't actually use it until the end of February. And he would lose it in the meantime.
And then this afternoon, I was waiting for the same boss to finish a conversation with Connie so I could ask him a question, when she told him he could make a copy of the document she was showing him. So he gives me the file folder (35 pages, double-sided) and a "Here's a chore for you." Later, when I asked my question--had he signed the dressing room sheet from last week?--I discovered that he had lost that sheet, too, and I had to reprint for him to sign so I could distribute.
No comments:
Post a Comment