I've done a bit of traveling since last we met: to Williamsburg a few times, to Utah and back (for the most skiing I've done in one season since the 80's), and I've spend the last 3 days covering VA, WV, MD, PA, OH, MI, IN, and IL. Camping out in Chicago for a few days before a quick gig in MKE and then heading back toward the east for whatever comes next.
So far 2011 has been a succession of hurry-up-and-wait situations. It was busy for the first few days, then very quiet and slow and peaceful for the next 10 days, then busy for the past week with 4 consecutive (and rough) travel days.
I didn't bother with resolutions this year. They're the same every year anyway: get fit, lose weight, find work, spend less, lower debt, be open to love.
Thursday, one of my neighbors from the street I grew up on passed away. In the previous 2 weeks two men I worked with during my internship in my first year out of undergrad passed away. I'm looking forward to this gig in MKE to get my mind out of the January blues.
No comments:
Post a Comment