My main excuse for not blogging more is that at work, we had to rehearse and open 4 shows plus fireworks in less than 2 weeks and once that all opened, we hit Peak Season which has been busy busy busy!
I've had a very little bit of time to think about things other than work: like housing and family.
I got to see some family from PA on the 4th of July and then a few weeks later we had some visitors from the west coast.
Twice in June (and last weekend) I got to visit with HS friends and their families (parents, spouses, & children). In a few weeks, my roommate and I have a visitor coming from the midwest, and we cannot wait!
In the meantime I'm trying to suss out my housing situation with the housing I'm not currently inhabiting. It's fairly complicated.
I have learned (from this corporate job) to speak in vague generalities.
No comments:
Post a Comment