I could really use a weekend after this week. Too bad that's not in the cards...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Why We Can't Have Nice Things
This is a photo I took Thursday morning at the venue in New Orleans. After we'd waited for a jump for the truck that wouldn't turn over, I accidentally clipped the front passenger corner of the truck box on a low-lying tree en route to the venue. And as if that wasn't enough, a light tree fell in the direction of me and my house manager Kara. Fortunately, I got her head out of the way, but she got a scratch & bruise on her thigh. And then this morning after we crossloaded the damaged truck for our first truck (and it's new radiator), the ENGINE light came on and 2 hrs later we had a new gasket and exhaust sensor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you got the 'total coverage' package on that truck!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in HS, this sort of thing kept happening to us on one of my orchestra tours in Europe. It was like a curse on the tour!
ReplyDelete