I was inspired today to write a list because of my friend Colleen’s blog. I eased into it by posting a list on my friend Christopher’s facebook wall as we have a long-standing tradition of correspondence via list. But after some chatter with Colleen herself, I’ve decided to generate a list to post here.
1. last night’s snow had melted by the time I woke up
2. even the simplest task can be difficult given the emotional weight of it
3. poker metaphors are great
4. same with baseball
5. today I saw pictures online of my friends Kim and Joe’s 2nd child and I didn’t even know she was pregnant again.
6. Pop-Pop, Marianne, Aunt Penny, Grandmom.
7. at the end of the day, the 2 adjectives I hope people use to describe me are warm and soft, no matter how cold and hard I have to be sometimes.
8. I do my best to understand but have a hard time relating when people complain about their parents.
9. Vinnie and Julie keep me honest and grounded. I miss Sarah.
10. I’m not always as strong as I appear. Nor am I as weak.
11. carpe diem. Say yes to time.
12. thanks Colleen.
oh i love # 10 the best... the absolute best.
ReplyDelete