Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back to New England

I know it's been a while, but I've been busy.

My visit to VB was nice, sort of productive, and busy. I saw family and friends, picked strawberries, brainstormed and researched a screenplay, put together a rehearsal schedule draft, watched a movie and some TV.

Last weekend, I drove up to my cousin Chris & Elysia's place in Pennsylvania for a visit with them en route to CT.

I arrived in CT on Monday afternoon and have since been working and hanging out with some old and some new friends. Tuesday we played kickball and I slid into 2nd base and skinned my elbow and palms... Wed, we drove to Poughkeepsie for Chilis and the midnight Indiana Jones movie. Last night went to dinner in Torrington.

Below are some pictures from my injury:

From Tuesday:


From Thursday:






From Friday:

No comments:

Post a Comment