1. Me in SLC airport waiting for Dad and Uncle Tom to make some phone calls.
2. Me on the slopes.
3. Me on the slopes, close up!
4. Me and Mom (in the blue) on the slopes.
5. Me at Alta. The fluffy powder to the right was harder than it looked!
6. Dad, Uncle Tom, Jesse, Vinnie and I on our way to dinner in Park City.
7. & 8. Me in the trees at Alta.
9. Aunt Laura after a "jump" at Alta.
10. Aunt Laura stuck her landing!
11. Close up of the landing.
12. Vinnie and I and Dad help prepare for the fajita dinner.
13. Uncle Tom looks on as I guiltily lick the last of the guacamole from the bowl.
14. Action shot of me shoveling the driveway in the snow.
15. Posed with the shovel in the driveway.
16. The recycling pile--doing our part for the environment!
17. Uncle Tom and the moon after the early morning drive to SLC.
18. & 19. Me modeling the Love/Hate gloves--count the fingers carefully.
20. Looks like Uncle Tom and Dad found something for dinner!
21. The beautiful Rockies!
No comments:
Post a Comment