Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pictures From The Big Boot Camp

Here are the pictures I took on my phone last week. (There are quite a few images, so the page may take a while to display depending on the speed of your connection.)


The Valley as seen from Park City Mountain Resort on Thursday:
Park City

My Snowy Boot on Friday:
My Snowy Boot

Vinnie' Icy Hat on Friday:
Vinnie's Icy Hat

Vinnie at Alta base on a Bluebird Saturday Morning:
Vinnie on a Bluebird Morning at Alta.

Blizzarding at Deer Valley base on Sunday:
Blizzard at Deer Valley base

My Little Snowman:
snowman

Aunt Laura in the powder at The Canyons on Monday:
aunt laura

Those are our fresh tracks at The Canyons Monday:
fresh tracks

This oversized and mal-proportioned Jesus looms over visitors in the North Visitors Center at Temple Square in Salt Lake City:
Jesus

The Mormon Tabernacle:
The Mormon Tabernacle

The Sound Console in the Mormon Tabernacle (yes, I'm a geek):
The sound console in the Mormon Tabernacle (yes, I'm a geek)

Some overhead/front of house lighting in the Mormon Tabernacle (again, I'm aware that I'm a geek):
Lighting in the Mormon Tabernacle

Looking up at the Mormon Temple in Temple Square:
Mormon Temple

The Rockies Out The Plane Window Before We Taxied:
The Rocky Mountains as seen from the airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment