Well, things are coming together (finally!). Our ASM started yesterday so the workload is divided, and I felt a lot better about my tests (Act I yesterday, II today) than last week.
And the weather keeps doing strange things--it felt almost warm when I left tonight but it's calling for snow overnight and in the morning. There's already snow in Minneapolis, they say.
I was gonna try to see HP with Mandy this weekend, but she just emailed and said it's all sold out. :( Well, that's just my luck. Hey, 3 more hours of packing!
I have to hold down the fort tomorrow, then Thursday we have kids, and Friday I have a gig at CSU for outreach. And I was told today that I might have to work Saturday - they'd pay me the overtime - because there's a grant that's due while we're on tour and they need some video put together. That might suck a lot.
I'm glad I'm taking my vitamins.
Well, off to watch Act I again!
No comments:
Post a Comment