Last night, I stayed up, playing on the interweb and watching Game 3 through all 14 innings, cursing them for not scoring sooner, but I was glad the Sox won.
Tonight, however, I'm going to bed early since I have to work at a normal hour tomorrow. They're in the bottom of the 7th already and the score is still 0-0.
In other news, my Uncle Pablo said I could invite Persie out for a weekend, so I called and talked to her for half an hour tonight, which was good. She sounds like she's doing well, and excited about a trip to Chicago to look forward to. So, yay.
Then I found out that my friend Briana is in a broadway show. When did that happen?! And this isn't a professional actor I've worked with in the real world, this is a girl I sang with in church choir in 5th grade. Anyway, it's pretty exciting!
So, that's all for now. Here's hoping they win Game 4.
They Won! I guess that means party time in the Old Town, eh?
ReplyDelete