Okay, the latte from 7pm is finally wearing off.
I thought I was going to be at the theatre until 11pm for a lighting session Tuesday, but after the worklight rehearsal this afternoon, Sir Anthony and the BMs decided the platforms for The Dream had to move US 8', so tonight turned into re-hanging soft goods and refocusing. After I adjusted the light lines, my supervisor told me to go home. It was nice to be home by 9 (except that I was wired), but I'd been planning to run errands in the morning and go in at 12:30 and now I have to be downtown by 8:45 for that lighting session. Hopefully, the schedule will stay as set after Wednesday because I have a party to prepare for!
And I managed to make it through yet another October 18th in one piece, breakdown during dinner notwithstanding. (Sorry Vinnie, Thank you Julie--you're the best!)
And now I believe it's time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment