Um, I don't want anyone to think all I do is go to work and yoga, watch reality tv and play online.
I know I'm bad and I don't read the paper every day, but I usually get some news in the morning with NPR on my alarm clock, and I also watch a little of the news while I'm getting the weather in the morning. This stampede in Baghdad and Katrina in New Orleans have not gone unnoticed by yours truly. I just tend not to comment on them here because I feel uninformed and ignorant in that arena, and there are more qualified people who are reporting and commenting all over the interweb.
I was supposed to tour to New Orleans in March, but now we doubt that will happen--they have so much rebuilding to do, and why would anyone spend money on ballet tickets when they need to repair the hole in the roof from where the firemen were trying to evacuate all the people?
so, yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment