Denise was pleasantly surprised to find that she was only a chapter behind the master carpenter in the reading of the new Harry Potter book. Unfortunately, during the show and while she went out with her cast last night, he finished the book and is now insisting that someone better hurry up and finish the book so he can talk about it with them. Denise feels confident that by Monday night, she will have completed it.
In the meantime,
The show last night was okay--we all could tell we'd had a day off, particularly since Thursday night was such an awesome show. And I would still be asleep right now (since I was up late reading last night and don't have anything til show call at 3:30), but my ASM was running late for shop hours this morning, couldn't get a hold of the master carpenter, and called me to relay the message.
It's raining here today, and it is supposed to continue to do so for at least the next 36 hours. :(
And on that note, I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment