I just found out there's a CVS the next town over where they'd probably have dividers for my 3-ring binder. They also have a McDonald's in Millerton, and a 3-screen movie theatre! (I'm superglad I have my car here.)
And, I called Sprint today and added roaming coverage to my plan, so hopefully I should be able to make and receive phone calls without roaming charges. Yay!
I met a lot of the staff around here, and everyone is very nice, and I don't feel underqualified or anything. I'm just a little confused that the intern they're giving me is working in the shop until the first day of rehearsal.
It's kinda bizarre to sit here typing while Cheryl is going over Kiss Me Kate choreography for "Too Darn Hot." Guess I'll go to Helen's now and read some more Angels & Demons. Helen and her husband David are very cool. I figure they're half a generation older than my folks, and they've got 3 dogs and 3 cats (a veritable menagerie), so I'm stocking up on the sudafed until Thursday when the scenic painter moves out of my room in the dorm.
No comments:
Post a Comment