Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Interview

So, I had my phone interview with the Joffrey lady this afternoon. It went very well, we got along great, and the job sounds similar to what I've been doing in Louisville, so I don't think I'd be in over my head or under-utilized. And I certainly wouldn't be underpaid. (Phew!) It felt like when I phone-interviewed with Buffalo and Mary Ellen thought I was on the phone with an old friend based on the conversation. Only this time, we were on the phone for an hour and forty-five minutes. At any rate, it went well, and hopefully, I can get them to partially fund a trip to Chicago next week before she makes her decision, unless she wants to offer me the job right away, in which case the trip would become a little less urgent.

Tune in tomorrow to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment