It sounds just like last night only this time when I turn the TV on they're showing fireworks over the Ohio River with 30-second clips of oldies music (as opposed to last year's full (or much longer clips) of showtunes).
Round round get around I get around.
Ain't nothin but a hound dog.
I heard it through the grape vine.
I keep working my way back to you, babe.
She's got legs and she knows how to use them.
Liiiiightning striiiiiking agaaaaaaiiiiiin.
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!
(ha!) We built this city on rock and roll!
One way or another I'm gonna find you I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
Wild thing!
Set me free why don't you baby
Help! I need somebody!
The heart of rock and roll is still beating
Born to be wild
Sweet home alabama!
I love rock and roll! Put another dime in the jukebox, baby!
Keep on a-rockin me baby
Crocodile rock! (Laaaaaaa la la la la la)
It's still rock and roll to me
Simply Irresistable
Unwell (um, is that Matchbox20? This must be some sort of timeline thing)
Kryptonite
I Won't Worry my life awaaaaay
We Will Rock You (and now we're regressing)
there was a clip of Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner
God Bless America (some country chick which is better than Celine Dion)
Pour some sugar on me!
I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day! (this would make a great driving mix)
It's oooooooveeeerrrrrrrrr! (the finale made the ground shake and I live 3 miles away)
By the way, I don't like a lot of these cuts. I could have edited this music much better than what they're using.
And now the local stations will be reporting traffic for the next 4 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment