Friday, March 18, 2005

Booty Shakedown

Okay, there really wasn't any booty (unless you count the pics David, Kris, and Morgan took in the men's room with Melissa's picture phone after everybody else left) or shaking of booty, but I had loads of fun at Brownings tonight. I was there from 5 to 10pm, I had a pint of Orangutan which they usually only serve in half-pints because it's twice as strong, and 2 pints of Vanilla Porter. It was quite nice. Among the guests, which came and went, were Chris from the box office, Lily Michelle, Teresa, and Dan from the costume shop, Gloria, Scott, & Leslie from the other side of the building plus Janice, Mike my boss, Liz and her husband Ken, and dancers: Joe and Kim, Mikelle, Chris, Kris, Erica, Nevette, Hollis, Elena, Tom, Amanda, Morgan, Dan, Melissa, David, and Delilah. Even my opera singer friend Chad came by for a little minute (and gave me two hugs!). That's 28! Anyway it was super fun!

I was surprised that Dan even showed up since at 4:00 he told me he wasn't sure if he was coming. I'd sort of written him off, and then he showed up without Jessica, didn't talk to me at all, and gave me a hug when he was leaving, and I am not the only person who noticed he showed up solo.

There was not any playing Mario 3 with Mike and Mel until 4am like junior year at UR, but it was still a very fun evening. Even though none of them are ever going to read this, thank you to all my birthday guests! It was a great birthday celebration because of you! So, thanks!

And on that note, I'm calling it a night! Good night, moon. Happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment