Monday, February 07, 2005

Rain, rain, go away...

Today was sort of a gloomy, dreary day. It wasn't particularly stormy or a very hard rain, just a constant drizzle (fa schnizzle) which had the same effect as a constant pounding headache (ie, making me miserable). But on the bright side, Mike and I went on a field trip today (to clean a floor at the Home of the Innocents), and the following exchange made me laugh at its irony:

The scene: me at my desk. Jeff (1st runner up in the World's Biggest Flirt competition but not a chance in hell I'd ever get involved there), having come in to get something from the first aid kit, has just discovered I'm ticklish (by poking my armpit) which caused me to back away and say, "No no no." Daniel (my ex) walks in.

Daniel: (completely casual) Jeff molesting you again?
me: (ibid) Story of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment