Sunday, January 30, 2005

Introducing The Manolo

One of the blogs I like to read periodically is The Manolo's Shoe Blog. Y'all should take a look sometime. It's awesome.

Today, I found his link to Cravats Worth The Wearing of which, after I scrolled down past the pictures, I could only read one paragraph before I was laughing so hard I could barely see the monitor.

To give you a taste, here is said first paragraph:
"Manolo says, the topic of the ties, it is indeed the one of difficulty. On the one of the hands, the tie, it is one of the few of the areas in which the well-dressed man he can express his sense of the color and the drama. Yet on the other of the hands, the temptation to go over the board and wear the garish and outlandish cravats, it is great."

Gentlemen, let that be a warning to you: do not go over the board and wear the garish and the outlandish even though the temptation it is great, the Manolo he says.

(giggle)

And now back to your regularly scheduled Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment