Sunday, January 23, 2005

Bright Eyes

I have just discovered Conor Oberst (a.k.a. Bright Eyes), and yes, I know he's been around for years and I'm lame for not finding him til now. I'm interested in buying some of his songs, but there were so many to choose from on iTunes that I couldn't decide and I can't afford them all. If there's anyone out there who knows his work, please recommend 2 or 3 songs for me to start with (or at least narrow down which album I should start with). Thanks.

Read more about him here.

Check out the Saddle Creek website.

And here's an NPR interview with him.

Anybody else have any musicians or music to recommend at this time? :)

1 comment:

  1. If anyone's curious, I downloaded "Old Soul Song" off I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning and I've only listened to it once, but I kinda like it. I might even go so far as to say it's worth the 99 cents I paid for it. :)

    ReplyDelete